Excalibur-Dauphiné

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Playing music together

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Excalibur-Dauphiné Index du Forum -> Danse, Musique, Chant, Théatre, jonglage et autres jeux
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Linda
Baron des Profondeurs Numériques

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Oct 2013, 18:58    : Playing music together Répondre en citant

I play flute (recorder) and violin and I would like to find some other people to play with. I know a few medieval tunes and songs. I am used to learning new tunes from listening, and I am very bad at reading sheet music.

I have played very little together with other people. So if you are a beginner too, we will learn toghether. But if you are more advanced, I hope you will have patience with me.

Je joue flûte à bec et un violon et je voudrais trouver d'autres personnes avec qui jouer. Je connais quelques airs et chansons médiévaux. Je suis habitué à apprendre de nouveaux airs de l'écoute, et je suis très mauvais à la lecture des partitions.

J'ai très peu joué avec d'autres personnes. Donc, si tu es un débutant aussi, nous apprendrons toghether. Mais si tu es plus avancé, j'espère que tu va avoir de la patience avec moi.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Razorback
Prince des Floodeurs

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Oct 2013, 20:01    : Répondre en citant

I have do 17 years of triangle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lrOSagI8as
http://lycragay.tumblr.com/
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_ilio-psoas
achille
Administrateur

Localisation: Sous les copies, la plag... ah non, d'autres copies en fait.

MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Oct 2013, 13:19    : Répondre en citant

Hello Linda, welcome to this forum.

Our association is mostly into sports activities (fencing, horse riding, archery). We have non-sports activities too (such as dancing and singing/music - we have some good singers and dancers, not sure about any musician at the moment though), but on an irregular basis, during so called "workshops" and medieval fairs.

Anyway, if you're interested in medieval reenactment, you're welcome Smile. Regarding dancing/singing/music, if an activity is planned, there will be a topic here. I heard we may have some singing this winter. And if you're looking for a band to train/perform with, you're in the right place for this kind of post, but I'am afraid we don't have any at the moment Wink.

@Razorback: don't mess with triangle, it's a serious business Wink
Linda

MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Oct 2013, 16:33    : Répondre en citant

Hi achille.

I know. I have been to one fighting practice.
But thanks anyway
Nailo
Archiduc de la Rhétorique Forumesque

MessagePosté le: Ven 01 Nov 2013, 12:51    : Répondre en citant

Hi Linda,

Ghor Bey and I are currently thinking about arranging a music / singing workshop "soon" (hopefully by January...but no guarantee).
I understand you already practiced some medieval music: would you like to give us a list of some parts you already know? This could be of some interest in preparing the workshop!
Linda

MessagePosté le: Lun 04 Nov 2013, 11:08    : Répondre en citant

I can play:

Branle oficilall - a dance also known as "Toss the Lady"
Branle ... - an other dance known as "horse dance"
Tourdion - Wikipedia says it is a dance, but I know it as a song.
Herr Mannerlig - Swedish ballad.
Hole in the wall - This is a dance created in the 1800's to sound and look like a medieval dance. But it is a fun dance.

And some other stuff. I don't know the name of all I can play. And mostly, I don't know what is really medieval. I mostly done fantasy LARPing. And when you run around in a medieval inspired world full of elves, no one really care if the songs you sing are written some hundred years ago, or yesterday, as long as they have the right atmosphere.

Do you have any idea what you would want to play at the workshop? I would want to learn some new tunes anyway. If you will have the workshop, I can get some early practice. And if you don't have the workshop, that is ok too, because learning music is never wrong.
Batmat
Archiduc de la Rhétorique Forumesque

MessagePosté le: Lun 04 Nov 2013, 11:31    : Répondre en citant

We may play a kind of medieval hip hop for the workshop :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBqZAKIaOC4

Very Happy

(it's a joke but watch the clip, you will see XK members inside)
Saeros

MessagePosté le: Lun 04 Nov 2013, 13:04    : Répondre en citant

We can also see you at 2:40 in the interview : http://youtu.be/guzwlaEJm18 Wink
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Excalibur-Dauphiné Index du Forum -> Danse, Musique, Chant, Théatre, jonglage et autres jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: